The curriculum contains seven main topics, each one with a 60 to 90 minute classroom time, including discussion, to be delivered via Zoom.
- Introduction / Ministry Resourcing is Ministry
- Old Testament Foundations
- The Teachings of Jesus in the Gospels
- Generous Giving in the New Testament Church
- Selected Best Practices (How To #1)
- Selected Best Practices (How To #2)
- Case Studies and Next Steps
The training is being offered free of cost, thanks to a partnership between MFN and the Lausanne Movement.
Post the training, if continued consultation with the facilitator or other MFN coach is desired, that is possible and fees, if any, will be applicable.
Schedule for the March 2020 cohort
|Mar 19||11AM to 12:30AM||Introduction / Ministry Resourcing is Ministry|
|Mar 26||11AM to 12:30AM||Old Testament Foundations|
|Apr 2||11AM to 12:30AM||Teachings of Jesus in the Gospels|
|Apr 9||11AM to 12:30AM||Generous Giving in the New Testament Church|
|Apr 16||11AM to 12:30AM||Selected Best Practices (How To #1)|
|Apr 23||11AM to 12:30AM||Selected Best Practices (How To #2)|
|Apr 30||11AM to 12:30AM||Wrap Up and Next Steps|
All times are in UTC. Click the time link on any day to see the time in your current timezone