The curriculum contains seven main topics, each one with a 60 to 90 minute classroom time, including discussion, to be delivered via Zoom.
- Introduction / Ministry Resourcing is Ministry
- Old Testament Foundations
- The Teachings of Jesus in the Gospels
- Generous Giving in the New Testament Church
- Selected Best Practices (How To #1)
- Selected Best Practices (How To #2)
- Case Studies and Next Steps
The training is being offered free of cost, thanks to a partnership between MFN and the Lausanne Movement.
Post the training, if continued consultation with the facilitator or other MFN coach is desired, that is possible and fees, if any, will be applicable.
Schedule for the June 2020 cohort
|Jun 3||10AM to 11:30AM||Introduction / Ministry Resourcing is Ministry|
|Jun 10||10AM to 11:30AM||Old Testament Foundations|
|Jun 17||10AM to 11:30AM||Teachings of Jesus in the Gospels|
|Jun 24||10AM to 11:30AM||Generous Giving in the New Testament Church|
|Jul 1||10AM to 11:30AM||Selected Best Practices (How To #1)|
|Jul 8||10AM to 11:30AM||Selected Best Practices (How To #2)|
|Jul 15||10AM to 11:30AM||Wrap Up and Next Steps|
All times are in UTC. Click the time link on any day to see the time in your current timezone