The curriculum contains seven main topics, each one with a 60 to 90 minute classroom time, including discussion, to be delivered via Zoom.
- Introduction / Ministry Resourcing is Ministry
- Old Testament Foundations
- The Teachings of Jesus in the Gospels
- Generous Giving in the New Testament Church
- Selected Best Practices (How To #1)
- Selected Best Practices (How To #2)
- Case Studies and Next Steps
The training is being offered free of cost, thanks to a partnership between MFN and the Lausanne Movement.
Post the training, if continued consultation with the facilitator or other MFN coach is desired, that is possible and fees, if any, will be applicable.
Schedule for the October 2019 cohort
|Oct 8||10AM to 11:30AM||Introduction to Ministry Fundraising|
|Oct 15||10AM to 11:30AM||Ministry Resourcing is Ministry|
|Oct 22||10AM to 11:30AM||Old Testament Foundations|
|Oct 29||10AM to 11:30AM||The Teachings of Jesus in the Gospels|
|Nov 5||10AM to 11:30AM||Generous Giving in the New Testament Church|
|Nov 12||10AM to 11:30AM||Selected Best Practices for God’s Servants|
|Nov 19||10AM to 11:30AM||Wrap Up and Next Steps|
All times are in UTC. Click the time link on any day to see the time in your current timezone