The curriculum contains seven main topics, each one with a 60 to 90 minute classroom time, including discussion, to be delivered via Zoom.
- Introduction to Ministry Fundraising
- Ministry Fundraising is a form of Ministry
- Old Testament Foundations
- The Teachings of Jesus in the Gospels
- Generous Giving in the New Testament Church
- Selected Best Practices for God’s Servants
- Wrap Up and Next Steps
The training is being offered free of cost, thanks to a partnership between MFN and the Lausanne Movement.
Post the training, if continued consultation with the facilitator or other MFN coach is desired, that is possible and fees, if any, will be applicable.
Schedule for the March 2019 cohort
|Mar 6||8AM to 9:30AM||Introduction to Ministry Fundraising|
|Mar 11||8AM to 9:30AM||Ministry Fundraising is a form of Ministry|
|Mar 13||8AM to 9:30AM||Old Testament Foundations|
|Mar 18||8AM to 9:30AM||The Teachings of Jesus in the Gospels|
|Mar 20||8AM to 9:30AM||Generous Giving in the New Testament Church|
|Mar 25||8AM to 9:30AM||Selected Best Practices for God’s Servants|
|Mar 27||8AM to 9:30AM||Wrap Up and Next Steps|
Click here to check the time in your time zone